CONFERENCE ON FORCED MARRIAGE AT THE HOUSE OF LORDS 2016
Date: 20 April 2016
Time: 17:30 Hours (guests should arrive at the House of Lords by 5pm in order to allow for security checks)
– Miss Naz Shah MP
– Miss Lynne Townley (LLB Hons, LLM, Barrister-at-law)
– Professor Aisha K. Gill
– DC Nickki Hubbard MBE
– Forced Marriage Unit (FMU) (to be confirmed)
– Survivor Rashid Begum
– Victim / Survivor / other speakers opinion and Q&A
Host: Lord Nazir Ahmed
For more information or if you are SYR volunteer, media personnel, unemployed, senior citizen or student and wish to request a free pass please RSVP on our webstite (Events RSVP) with your full name, contact number and address or send us an email to [email protected] by 10 April 2016 (extended from 6 April).
- The conference is now fully subscribed, we are Sorry, there are no tickets left for this event.
* Your details may be used by Save Your Rights (SYR), We will never share your details with anyone else. This includes meeting regulatory requirements.